류충현약용버섯

정보마당

홈 > 회사소개 > 정보마당

책자소개 | My Body Keeper Tea

페이지 정보

작성자 류충현약용버섯 작성일19-10-17 08:54 조회1,729회 댓글0건

첨부파일

본문

1. My Body Keeper Mulberry Sanghwang Mushroom Tea (p.25)
Mulberry tree, a raw material of this product, is a tree all of whose parts are used so uniquely
that it is called a holy tree. Bearing the unique function of mulberry tree and containing hypha
of sanghwang mushroom, this product a mushroom tea offers mulberry fragrance and promotes
immunity.

2. My Body Keeper Cordyceps (p.25)
This product is a product that helps people especially men recover from diabetes and fatigue.
Once the germs of Cordyceps, a raw material of this product, breaks into the body of insect and
produces hypha by absorbing the nutrition of the insect, the whole body of the insect is covered
with the white mushroom hypha after all, and the insect is dead. That is how the mushroom is
created in the body of insect.

3. My Body Keeper Lingzhi Mushroom Tea (p.26)
Lingzhi mushroom tea is a product of lingzhi mushroom belonging to elixir plant genus of
elixir plant family of aphyllophorales order. This product is mushroom tea that blends the flavor
uniquely of lingzhi mushroom and its bitter taste. The product is wholesome for improvement
of hypertension, blood flow and health.

4. My Body Keeper Chaga Mushroom Tea (p.26)
Chaga mushroom is a mushroom that grows by eating the nutrition of live birch. The germs of
chaga mushroom grow by eating sap of birch and fraonoid etc after settling down within a tree
through a scar of birch. Chaga mushroom tea is a mushroom tea that you can feel the unique
flavor of birch produced with chaga mushroom hypha and chaga mushroom fruit body.
  • 나의쇼핑정보
  • 장바구니
  • 배송조회
  • 오늘본상품
  • 없음
  • 상단으로 이동